Monday, August 18, 2008

first fite

at least the first one ive writen about'
so jay (my bf)n i are fightin . yet again
to cut a long story short!
we are fightin because of two reasons
one being because he behaved like an (ass) , the second like a (hole)
so put these reasons together .
im just really exhausted with all these meaniningless fights mentally and physically
like im startin to wonder how perfect we are for each other.
or if we are for each other at all
i duno what to think
i mean out fites fissle out really quickly so by tomoro ill be tellin u how much i love him
but just how much is too much!!
long distance relationship iz hard enuf u kno :(



for those curious readers who want the full details of the fite ...
read on
so i told him i had taken him a pic rite.
but it was a lie i hadnt
but it wasnt a lie lie becuase i planned to
its like lieing that a cake is ready when infact u have only just mixed the batter.
u will eventually make the cake making the lie not a lie anymore. u get
anyway
he got upset when i told him i aint have it yet
i said chill lemme go do it
then his cuz (we will call her ms cartoon)
buzzes me on yahoo
and we talking so i dont leave yet
now jay has this one friend. we will call her.... uhh (mizzthongtag) for obvious reasons know to me and ms c.
ms. c got me wonderin just what mizzthongtag who is a ho ho ho talks to my jay about
we had just found out she was a ho today btw.
anyway i question jay bout it
he reasures me all is call
and i said oh ok cuz ms c got me thinking n worried
jay then said oh is it cuz she asked u why im not romantic to u on (this social site we both on) lets call it tjplace.
and im like uhhh nooo it was the mizzthongthing. but im thinking but what did she say
ms c said that jay is not romantic or sweet to me there. like i be all over him being sweet on his pic comments. buh he doesnt even answer me the way id lke. just kinda brushes me of with an lol. and then my name and then runs of to talk to sum other chick. which is basically what ms c said.
after he explained i said u know what i agree with her and he goes u know uve been acting stupid lately blah blah blah. u kno its almost a must and why am i listenin to ms c all that
i got real pissed
we went into battle i was defending my woman and my feelins and that im not just listening to msc ive felt that way since morning. that he ignores me on his pic comments. and i told him im not comentin on em no more
anyway if u remember
still ahdnt taken the pic
so i brb to go take it
he told mee ten mins or hed go
imagine hez even making orders
anyway i took thirty
cuz i was lookin for my memory card reader
which enables me to add the pics to my lappy
and cudnt find it
came bak n told him
he was pissed
siad i made him wait
and he got nothing
so my company is nothing
silence................................ for ten minutes
then i said i g2g
he said whose holding u
we quareeled a lil
i left!
we havent talked since
been talkin to a couple ppl
sum of ma frenz like ATL( a tite frend)

n its like none of them think im being treated rite.......




nickname codes


jay( my bf)
ms catoon or ms c( my love i love that chick. also ma bfz cuz)
missthongtag( a nasty ho. who my bf happens to be real tite friends with)
atl( a really close friend of mine who i adore, who has confessed his love for me :O)

7 comments:

Tears said...

WOW! sooo much drama there!!!

ya got your first fight, while i have my first comment position on your first post :D

So what's my prize??

Buttercup said...

wow okayyyyyyyyyy!

i feel u, long distance relationships aint the ish..

i think u shud keep tellin him how u feel, he wud have to come round eventually..

lol the name 'mizzthongtag'!

Anonymous said...

wow...crazeee...mehn I dnt een know w@ 2 say or where to start but uhm...y'all are bein kiddish if u ask me...

Tea(n)Jay said...

@ tears a hug is ur prize
thanks for bein the first
@butter
lol. i kno its hard but what can u do when hez "the one"
@chari maybe we seem childish cuz ur oldish.... just a thot

Anonymous said...

lol...my bad...I didnt mean to demean u n all...

*looking really sheepish*

*in the cutest voice possible*

ah sowwiii

Tea(n)Jay said...

lol. its all ggood. im sorry too. im sure ur not even old! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

well am not as old as u think....

*hugs back*