Saturday, August 16, 2008

so herz me

just decided to join in
so id have a place to rant and vent
i have a lot to tell
a lot goes on in ma life
ima just be real honest
and lay everythn out for yall


stats on meh!
age:17
sex:female
brithday:may 28th
relationship status: engaged(yez at seventeen)
name of fiancee: jay (short form of hiz name. will come up often in ma blogs)
siblings:two sisters
preferable job: sex therapist
height: 5.4 and a half
ethnicity: black,(nigerian), jamaican, cuban

wuz gona uplod a pic of me. buhhh decided i want a scrt idntity. least for now!:P

8 comments:

Tears said...

nice intro...well wlecome our world!!
"sex therapist"???hmmmm...

xx

Buttercup said...

followed the link from tears' blog...welcome!

interestin mix u r..

wow..congrats on ur engagement!

Buttercup said...

oh n btw, my birthday's 6days before urs!

Anonymous said...

ur engaged?

wow...I'd like to see how this lasts...lol...

sex therapist? Do u have any training so far?

Tea(n)Jay said...

LOL YES OH SEX THERAPIST!!
N NO NO TRAININ YET
THANKS TEARS
@ BUTTER
THANK U AND THANK U
DOUBLE THANK UZ!!
AND UR GEMINI AS WELL INIT!
THATS WONDERFUL
@CHARI.... IT WILL LAST LONGER THAN *U* LAST

Anonymous said...

ahnahn now! shish..I was jus sitting down n grabbin ma popcorn...not wishin u guyz any downfall...

chai na wa for takin it personal o...me I was jus bein brutally honest on ma own...well sha...tsall good

I WISH U GUYZ THE BEST!

*thinking to self* maybe I should keep ma big mouf shut and be a silent reader from now on...

Tea(n)Jay said...

lol. aww no chari its ok u can speak i enjoy readin ur comments and i like honesty :)

Buttercup said...

yep, me is a gemini! :D