Tuesday, August 26, 2008

new path

firstly thanks to yall who comented on my blogs
tears
buttercup
and even u chari with ur "not so uplifting" comments

anyway i know its hard as a teen to love sumone or to believe u love someone. when some ppl think ur too young to even know how to spell love
but i am no fool n know when im in it
jay n i are in it
deep in it
so our new path
no more fites for as long as possible
we are a aiming for 3 months as a start
if anyones upset we squash it in five minutes flat!!
no time to waste


on a side note
ive got the sexiest outfit for my cousins weding on saturday
on another side note
ive lost my memory card reader
on another side note
jay and ms c are not talkin n its really troubling
seeing as they are cuzos
on another side note
my very own cuzin is like seriously crazily in love with me
and ive noticed is on a mission to get my bf jelous of him whever he cals
by just randomly yelling things out like __(my name) love
or like tryna tickle me
or like when i say i love u to jay he'll be like its a lieeeee
he even slapped my ass today when we was on phone n was like i was callin u u didnt answer
and thennnn worst of all
i was talkin to jay today
he was like _(my name)_ why are u behaving so horny!
just because i was tryna be all cute for him!
imagine like wtf!
on a different side note!
my phone was not workin n now its fixedd
thank the lord jesus!

8 comments:

Buttercup said...

awww young love...i think its really cute...i wish u guys all the best!

hmm u might wanna take pics of ur 'sexiest outfit'

sorry bout ur memory card reader..

bout ur cuz..r u serious?????? whoa..

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the shout out babe! am so tousched! I dedicate the shout out to ma mama she made me the man I am...errrkkk..

Ok leme stop bein silly...

*hummin Chris Brown's Young Love*

I know the feelin when u talk at peeps sayin ur too young n thing...I found alot of that when I was ur age as well...drove me crazy...back to ur post...that's really nice sha abt u guyz decision...am IMPRESSED...nice move...

ok on a side note..using ur words...am bein so hard on u guyz cuz u kinda remind me of me n ma girlfriend [then] when we were ur age...

I think u guyz are cute n thing sha...

*whispers to buttercup* there I said it and I was really nice and tweet too...now will u stop pinching me?

WHOA!!! BAU UR CUZIN MEHNN...that is a loooong thing!

Tea(n)Jay said...

thanks butter i will take pics!!
i duno if ill cut out the head or not lol
@ chari THANK U VERY MUCH! LOL
and abeg butter dont pinch him again he has been really nice :)

Buttercup said...

lol..its ok to cut it sweetie..

@ chari..ok, thats a good boy..

i've stopped pinchin him o!

Anonymous said...

b'cup...ur yansh!

Buttercup said...

chari...ur yansh!

Tears said...

update lady jay :P

Tears said...

ok babes...so SERIOUSLY when you gon update???!!!